Saturday, March 26, 2011

Midorable

Midori sat bolt upright in bed at 7:26 a.m. and exclaimed, "I wanna eat kiwi"!  After having kiwi for breakfast, Midori and I took a bath and picked out clothes for impromptu family pictures.  Kevin called at least a half dozen places (my hero) until he found an opening at Yuen Lui for 3:30.  He then changed our tax appointment from 3:00 to 12:30.  Taxes are filed.  Photos are taken (which was a bit of an ordeal given that nap time was compromised).  Had some friends over for dinner.  The guys played cribbage and watched soccer.  The girls hung out in the play room, trying to keep up with Midori who ran in circles, did the blueberry dance, the bug dance, the frog dance, the cow dance, the dragon dance etc.  In all, it was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Heading back home from meetings in DC & had to get in flight wireless (a first for me) to catch up with your blog. In reference to your earlier post...so can you use someone else's butt fat (I'm sure your surgeon would say i have plenty)? From Saturday's post, sounds as though Midori & Griffin share a love of kiwi, which in an odd way helps me feel more connected despite the many many miles between us. Speaking of which, I'm working on plans for a long overdue Seattle trip for late April or early May. I plan on bringing Griffin along & we'll be there about a week - how would Midori feel about some play time with a hunky boy? Perhaps it would be a good distraction for her? I'll be in touch via email soon, but let me know if you & Kevin have any sense of how I (& Griffin) might be of use to you all while we're there - we're all yours!
    Much, much love...Shell

    ReplyDelete